Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday Sunday Funday

February is almost over and I am off to the gym--our best health insurance plan:). I had a good conversation with our missions Director, Gary Wright, about single women missionaries: about cultivating conversations about it, and making sure those "out there" are connected with resources and help and understanding and love. I am excited about writing/thinking/talking about it more.
Here is another "to read" book list, because I just can't have enough while I am sitting in Brazil, wondering what to get for my kindle:)
Working with people in poverty is important and challenging. A good look at "the deserving poor"
A great blog post about not posting from some of my favorite people with a strong, true message:).
A big thank you to Perry Reichanadter for some amazing family pictures!!



No comments:

Post a Comment