Monday, October 26, 2015

More Creative Help Please

So the card has both pictures on it--one on each side (one side saying "Give Joy," the other "Doe Alegria"which is literally Donate Joy).
Here are the gift tags:
They have the white space to write the name of who it is for, and a tie. I really like the convenience of the elastic tie (top), but it isn't as pretty. What do you think?
I was thinking of having them in packs of 5 or 10, like this. How much should they cost? below are the ornaments--I love the gold and red so much better!
I have the simple red, simple gold, and then twisted together. I was thinking of having them in a pack of three? And then how much should they cost?
Lastly, here is an idea of what they would look like (on presents and on the tree). Any other ideas/options? 
I am getting so excited for the holidays:)




No comments:

Post a Comment