Saturday, October 24, 2015

Creative Help Please!

So Living Stones has these awesome cards (thanks to Craig Olson)
With them, we are going to make gift tags and ornaments. This is also going to be the cover and back page of our 2016 Calendar and Informational Booklet 2015 (coming soon!) 

For the gift tags, I am punching the top left corner, cover the bottom left with a strip of white (small blank address label), and putting in gold elastic (rubber band link thing) or red or yellow ribbon. They will be sold in quantities of 5 or 10, in small see-through fabric bags. How much do you think they should cost? Any other suggestions for gift tags?

For the ornaments, I have some first tries:
(plain ribbon)
(two colors twisted...I tried longer and shorter...I think somewhere in the middle would be good)
(fancy)

Which would you like to hang on your tree? Should I try to add green ribbon to make it more Christmas-y? Any other ideas? 

We are going to be putting together a booth to raise funds here in Brazil for Living Stones. Can anyone give me some hot tips for this? We will also make sure to have these available for donations in the USA, 




No comments:

Post a Comment