Thursday, November 12, 2015

Two Years Married

October 31st is Halloween, but more importantly, it is Jeff Turner's birthday. Here is our vlog about it:

It is hard to believe that Caid and I have been married for two years already, and how much has happened in that time...Caid graduating with his bachelor's degree, us becoming missionaries, and us becoming parents are the three biggest things I can think of. But it has been all the little things in between that have been so special. 


Ana Sofia stayed with the Turners and Mackenzie, and Caid and I went to the "very cool" mall and then the beach to enjoy ourselves for our anniversary. It was our best date ever, but by 3:30pm I was seeing babies everywhere and missing my lil girl. I will never forget the amazing time, laughing and remembering with my husband and best friend. 
We aren't the same without this lil sweet pea. Here was two years ago:


God bless you from the Fergusons!



No comments:

Post a Comment