Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 days, 30 posts, Welcome to my new blog!

Xanga is shutting down. A moment of silence for my introduction into the cyber world of blogging. I've been blogging since 2005, and am not ready to quit now. True, I have nine other blogs connected through blogspot for Living Stones, but they belong to the children, not to me (buildinglivingstones, livingstonescajueiro, livingstonesmussurepe, livingstonescarpina, livingstonesguadalajara, livingstonestrashdump,livingstonespaudalho, livingstonesbirthdays, livingstoneschildren). This one is mine.

I am 30. And this year I've been working through 30 things I wanted to do. I have about 10 things left, one of them being 30 lists of 30. So I figure, what a great way to kick off www.rachelsnewday.blogspot.com: 30 days, 30 post, welcome to my new blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of 30 things for your 30th year. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete